Sport coaching masterclass
This half- or full-day master-class is for progressive sports organisations invested in their coaches learning more empowering and effective ways of leading players and performance. Learn how to practically navigate from the old-school command-and-control (industrial age) coaching towards an empowering player-centred coaching approach that is commensurate with the knowledge era.
Outcomes include delivering sustained success, increased enjoyment, longer-term participation, and smarter performers with greater confidence and increased self-esteem.
Depending on duration of master-class, topics could include:
- Successfully navigating the currently changing leadership terrain
- A new model of learning
- Building players’ confidence
- Playing to strengths
- Coaching for maximum impact
- The processes of winning
- Navigating pressure
- Developing players’ self esteem
- Being the best coach you can be