About Paddy - The Game Changing Coach
What sets Paddy apart is his unique combination of experience at the highest level of international sport, his track record of credibility and success in business and sport, and his extensive academic qualifications.
He brings the lessons to life in a relatable manner, delivering them with powerful story-telling and his unique ability simplify the complex into practical action-steps.
Paddy brings over 25-years of experience working with high-performing teams in business and sport, across multiple industries and on five continents.
His recent best-selling book, “The Barefoot Coach. Life-changing insights from coaching the world’s best cricketers” has been called ‘brilliant’, ‘insightful’, ‘one of the best books on man management and leadership’, and ‘a must for any coach or business leader’.
Some of his accomplishments include:
- Helping lead the Indian Cricket Team to win the 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup, and to become the World’s No. 1 Test Team for their first time
- As Performance Director, helping lead the South African Cricket Team to become the first to simultaneously hold the World No. 1 ranking in all three formats of the game
- Head Coach of five different T20 teams in 12 tournaments across three major leagues, the Indian Premier League (IPL), the Australian Big Bash League (BBL) and the Pakistan Super League (PSL)
- Delivering over 250 keynote addresses in over 40 cities and five continents
- Being mental coach to over 150 professional athletes from 11 sport codes and across five continents, including Olympic gold medalists and multiple world champions
- Coaching business executives and teams in leading corporations across most industries
- Appointed as Professor of Practice at Deakin University Business School (Melbourne, Australia)
- Four degrees from four different universities, including two Master’s degrees, in Sport Science and in Executive Coaching
- Author of best-selling book, “The Barefoot Coach. Life-changing insights from coaching the world’s best cricketers”
Paddy does most of this to support his surfing and fishing habits.
These are a few of the successful and wide-ranging organisations who have valued Paddy’s inspirational talks and workshops.