UNLOCK YOUR A-GAME WORKSHOP
The ‘Unlock Your A-game’ workshop series is ideal for businesses looking to support their employees performance and well-being, both at work and in life. This popular workshop guides individuals and teams on a journey that uniquely combines personal mastery, professional mastery and mental well-being. It was designed specifically to meet challenges of the Covid Pandemic, and since July 2020, over 3000 people from over 300 businesses have participated in the programme.
Who is it for?
- Ideal for organisations wanting to support both their employees performance and well-being as they navigate the Pandemic and challenges of work-from-home
- For individuals seeking to enhance their performance and mental well-being, relevant for now and into the long-term
The 6-part A-game framework, delivered over 4 sessions
Paddy guides you to
- consolidate the foundations of your work and life, and from these foundations, to
- advance your life with clarity, direction and action, in all areas that you deem important, and finally, to
- cultivate an even healthier mindset for better navigating what has happened in the past; for what is happening in the present; and for what lies ahead in your future. This third aspect draws the best from Paddy’s mental coaching of professional athletes around the world.
The six-hour journey comprises a 6hr live/in-person workshop, or 4 x 90-minutes live online coaching sessions, with additional offline self-reflection exercises. The Unlock your A-game framework or map comprises six practical steps, namely;
- Playing to strengths
- Consolidating and acting upon your unique values, how they influence your personal and work life, and considers how they will be impacted by the Pandemic
- Finding your ‘why’ – and aligning your purpose, strengths and values
- Crafting your person character legacy, viewed through multiple lenses, and shining a light on the tendencies where you may undermine yourself
- Taking a helicopter view of eight key areas of your life, assessing and advancing each using a practical investment-versus-return balance sheet
- The mental game of life. This aspect draws from the best from Paddy’s mental coaching of professional athletes around the world. The aim is to enhance your mental well-being, specifically by
- Off-loading unnecessary baggage from the past
- Better managing stress, anxiety, fear and pressure
- Being more present, at peace and in flow
I am a business, and would like to enquire about the workshop for my team.
I am an individual, wanting to join the next workshop*
We will inform you as soon as the next public online course is being run.