In consultation with your team, Paddy will design bespoke talks to suit your company or conference needs, specifically in the areas of high performance, leadership, team culture and modern-day coaching approaches.
Each message is richly illustrated with anecdotes, enhancing both learning and entertainment.
Most common words from client feedback are “engaging”, “authentic”, “inspiring” and “common-sense”.
While no two talks are the same, examples of some of the more commonly requested talks or subjects, include:
The Art of Success
(relevant for sport or business audiences)
- the changes in performance/leadership landscape, from industrial to knowledge era
- harnessing collective intelligence
- creating thinking employees/athletes
- personal mastery
- building confidence, focusing the mind, positive psychology and much more
The different faces of leadership
(provocative and controversial insights into the spectrum of healthy to unhealthy leadership alpha-leadership, possibly including corporate psychopaths).
A contrarian view on leading/coaching
(Challenging conventional beliefs on leadership, for example:
- leaders can be the biggest obstacles to success
- the best advice you have to offer is mostly useless
- when a person messes-up, a compliment is over 3x more effective than a reprimand
- helping someone improve on a weakness, is itself a leadership weakness
- employees are smarter than bosses)